Monday, January 26, 2015

Inexpensive Kids Hat Rack Solution


Despite the fact that my OB told me during my pregnancy that neither of my giant headed children (cruel right??) would ever be able to wear a hat, my girls LOVE hats.  And they are everywhere.  Out of desperation and a lack of expendable cash to buy anything, I found a wonderful solution.  And since the hats cover up the assembly, the materials you use can be whatever you have around.

Take a look!

MATERIALS
1-2 inch ribbon
plastic hangar clips or clothespins (from dollar store)
Needle and heavy thread


HOW TO
Measure your ribbon to the wall length you want.  Then sew a clip every 6-10 inches (Depending on the type of hats).  I just used 2 push pins at the top and bottom to attach the ribbon to the wall.  You can use the clip to hold onto the hat rim or hang the hat on the top of each clip.  THATS IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment